Thursday, April 7, 2011

Grown up from Infant to toddler

Now, i am already 2 1/2 years old....
yuppiiii.... i am growing fast, so that i can do all things by myself.

Here goes the list of things which i can do now:
1) Can wake up by myself – I don’t need any alarm, at what ever time sleep, but I can wake up at 6:30am Daily.


2) Can brush by myself - I brush my teeth with my toothbrush daily, i almost have 4 to 5 brushes :).

3) Can eat by myself - offcourse it takes almost half a day to finish my breakfast / lunch / dinner, if mom is not there.

4) Can bath by myself - I can lift the water from bucket with a mug and put all water on my tummy :).

5) Can play by myself - I can play by myself with toys, and can also throw the toys all over and make a mess. Thatz really funny and interesting.

6) Can drink water / juice from glass - I love to drink juice always, but amma doesn't give juice :(, so i adjust and drink water aswell :).

7) Can drink milk from Sipper cup – Atlast I forgot completely about bottle, and now am drinking from sipper cup.

8) Can speak a lot - I can speak both english and bits and pieces of telugu (mother tongue).

9) Can apply all the creams by myself - I have lots of dry skin, so i have to apply creams daily in the morning and evening :(, but thatz ok, i am happy that i can mess with that cream :).

10) Can sleep by myself - You know, i sleep separately in my bed and in my room, My parents helped in making my room colourful. So i love to sleep in my room.


Will be updating my list as and when i learn new things...... Any doubts.... ask my amma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment