First of all, Thanks Amma and Naana for sending me to child care.
I love my childcare soooo much. Thats why whenever dad stops car at childcare i go running into my room to meet all my friends and i can make mess of the all the things/ toys around there :)
The first friend was Joo Joo (Thatz her nick name, actual name is Jwana). I love to play with her. She gives such a good company. Daily she says hello surya in the morning when i come to child care and evening she says byebye and flying kiss.
Next Friend is Joshua. He comes only part time. But whenever he is in, i like to play with him.
I know all my Toddler 1 mates, but i like to play with Joo Joo and Joshua, when i was in Toddler 1 room.
Later, as now i am grown up boy i am moved into Toddler 3 room and Joo Joo into Toddler 2 :( .
So only in the parent grouping time, i meet her and play with her. But luckily Joshua is in my room, but again is in only part time :(.
Thatz why i started playing with my new friend Helina, Even she plays with me a lot.
She looks so happy when i am IN. So other than parent grouping time i like to play with Helina. Even Helina likes to play with me.
Offcourse i also play with Ethan Green, Jordan, Jai, Amitoj, Havish
So these are my good friends, Joo Joo is my Bestest friend, Helina and Joshua are Best Friends.
And coming to carers, I used to like Shiroma, but she left the centre.
Then Came in Mitchell, i love her, she draws flowers and stars on my Hand. So sweet of her.
I also like Inoka these 2 are from toddler 1.
Now in Toddler 3 my carers are Kelly and Lucy. They both are also good.
I also like other carer's aswell, and i know few carers’ names Julie, Janin, Melissa, Lorraine, Joan.
So is my story about my friends in child care.
No comments:
Post a Comment