Thursday, January 5, 2012

Facts that I know and you should also know

I) Fact 1:


1) If you see TV/ PHONE / LAPTOP, your eyes become biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig (Amma told me)

2) If you Eat vegetables, Your eyes will be good and healthy (Amma told me)

And what I learnt is from these 2 sayings is:

We can see TV/ PHONE / LAPTOP, because I eat vegetables and my eyes become small and healthy….

Yuppiiiiiiiii I can see TV/ PHONE / LAPTOP 


II) Fact 2:
 If you don’t drink water, snails will come into your tummy (amma said),

And what I learnt is: because snails go into tummy, you will get tummy abbu (ache).


III) Fact 3:
If you don’t eat chicken and aam (proper solid foods like rice), you will not get biig muscle like Naana (Naana said).

And what I learnt is: if you eat little chicken and little aam, you will get little muscle and if you eat more chicken and more aam, you will get more muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment