I am here to tell you, what i have learnt recently.
See,
1) Now i can identify all the Alphabets (Capital Letters).
2) I can write all the alphabets (Capital letters)
3) I know spelling of my name and i can write it in Capital letters
4) I know spelling of my Dad's name and i can write it in Capital letters
5) I know mom's name, but is very long to learn spelling and to write the name :).
6) I know how to write 1, 3 aswell, still in the process of learning all the numbers.
7) I can tell numbers untill 30.
8) I can count untill 10
9) I can draw a SUN
10) I can draw a man
11) I can draw a circle.
12) I can identify few shapes like Triangle, circle, oval, Diamond, Rectangle and Square.
13) I can identify all the colours, process of learning shades of colors aswell
14) I can sing 2 telugu rhymes aswell (anyway i don't bother if people can understand or not, i just sing) :)
15) I know how to view rhymes in my Dad's iphone. I love to see Tom and Jelly (Jerry).
No comments:
Post a Comment