Guess what!!! We have built a new bigggggggggg house.
As I have to play happily, Naana and Amma built a new biggggg house.
I like new Big house, I have my own room and my own bathroom aswell
As ours is duplex house, we have 15 steps to go upstairs, so everytime I should go first before anyelse goes, so that I will be the winner
My kotha illu also has a remote to our garage, I love to open and close the garage with that remote.
You know….., we have arranged a big party for our new house (housewarming party).
Even my aabu thatha, ammamma,& Prasad thatha came. I am not sure about my naanamma, if I ask amma she tells “Naanamma is with Jeeji”. Buit I don’t understand anyway.
All our friends came, and we did a small pooja. You know…. I am good boy so I have also done pooja along with my amma and naana.
Please visit us, whenever you have time. We can play together :)
No comments:
Post a Comment