Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kinder Kid

Now I am going to 3+ Kinder….


Yupiiii I am growing as fast as I can, so that I can do all the things which naana is doing 

I like my kinder , but I miss those toddler room days.

I miss my Kellie and my Sharon (carers in toddler room)

Thatz Ok, I am enjoying in the kinder aswell.

All my friends are with me, I have a got a new teacher called “TIANA”

My best friends in Kinder are “Jwana”, “Helina”& “Joshua”.

But Jwana went for holidays, I am missing her.:(

Thatz Ok, I am enjoying with Helina & Joshua.

We mostly play around with making a house and playing with babies, like for example One day, I sell cookies to other kids and got dollies(dollars), and Helina and Joshua made the babies sleep 

Now that I am a Kinder kid, I can do below list of things on my own:

1) No More Nappies…. I can wake up for susu, even in the middle of the night 

2) I can eat by myself

3) I can wash my hands by myself, now I can reach all the taps in my house.

4) I can switch on TV

5) I can play WII

6) I enjoy playing with other kids , when amma and naana take me to my friends(Aditi, Anik, Rohan…etc) place

7) I can speak bit of telugu, when amma forces me to speak in telugu.

8) I can dress & undress my self

9) I can ride a bicycle

10) I am in the process of learning swimming.

11) I can do a bigggg jump in swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment