Yeah…..we have been to camping in April 2012
It was a long weekend because of easter. So we have planned to go camping.
Even few of our friends also joined us for the fun.
Friends are: Darren, Alveen , Vithri, Dakshina Uncle, Vidya aunty, Vijaya aunty, sai uncle , maanas, gopi uncle, Samatha aunty and Dinnu.
I liked Darren a lot, as he was showing me how to break a woodstick to put it in the fire. And also he was showing how to use a fishing rod.
And I like this trip sooooo much as we have been into the lake on a bigggg boat, wowwww I like that ride.
And amma left me on my own to play all with mud, water and plants. So I was sooooooooooo happily enjoyed 2 days of camping.
Forgot to tell you, we have been to Lake Eildon for our camping, it was wonderful trip
No comments:
Post a Comment