Monday, July 16, 2012

My GrandParents Visit

As I told you, my grand parents came to Melbourne to visit us and help us in shifting to kotha illu


I love my Grandparents, they play with me a lot….. they don’t shout on me, if I do wrong things ;)
You know what, I neednot go to daycare aswell, I can happily sit at home and watch cartoons or play WII .
I can also go in 446 bus, I like to go in bus ;)

My ammamma prepares dosa for me anytime I want, and you know I love dosa….
My thatha takes me to ducks in the lake near to our home, we go on my bicycle.
I like my grandparents to stay here, “I really want them”.

But they were here only for 6 weeks and went back to India, as that has to go to office in India to get dollies and buy me thomas train and car

We don’t have many dollies, so when amma and naana goes to office and get more dollies then we will go to India in biggg plane.

Then I go and meet thatha and his friends aswell.

I like all those 6 weeks with my granparents around with us :)

Thank you ammamma, aabu thatha and Prasad thatha for visiting us and playing with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment